Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A quick tid bit...

....I have too many things on my mind at the moment to write a full post but I'll post some information some of you may find interesting or at least entertaining.

First I'll get to the entertaining part. For those of you who listen to hip hop, Wiz Khalifa came out with a new album/ep entitled "Taylor Alderdice". I just want to say, it's pretty damn good but there are at least 2 or 3 songs that are STRAIGHT FIRE. These are songs you can listen to on REPLAY over and over and over again.

If you are interested in Wiz Khlaifa I suggest you get your hands on the E.P. as soon as you can.

Here is one of the songs I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-kx0iHonXM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen

The Rest of the album is Also good and deserves a listen but there are also 3 or 4 songs left on the album that are this Caliber/sound that belong on EVERYONE's Ipod. Don't Miss out, That would be like NEVER hearing The Motto or Hell Yea Fucken Right by Drake and Lil Wayne.



2. On a similiar note, YoungMoney just released a song by Mystikal featuring Birdman and Lil Wayne that is on the same level as the song I just posted by Wiz Khalifa that ALSO deserves a listen or you are MISSING OUT FOR REAL.

Here is the link for that....


http://www.youtube.com/embed/_pN0ssyi8fI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>



LASTLY,

For my male readers who may be interested in meeting more women NOW.
Here is a link to an interesting video where a certain pick up artist discusses a simple technique which works, I have to admit I've done this many times before I saw this video and I can testify this type of approach really does work. So for that click on this link

http://forms.daygame.com/theyoshastop/


Until NExt time, Keep checking back as I will contine to post more cool shit within the next few days/weeks/months etc.

1 comment:

  1. who are not interesed in meeting more women :D

    thx for the link, are u a PU or just a beginner? ;D

    ReplyDelete